About Adore Me At Adore Me we take on seemingly impossible challenges. In 2011, we were founded to solve a single problem: help women buy bras online. It might seem like a simple task, but a bra is one of the most complex and personal garments in existence. Managing the design, procurement, logistics, and customer experience involved is an uphill climb but one that built our company to take on increasingly greater challenges.
Job Description The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the overall warehouse operations, including all production and ensuring all employees strive to meet the standards set forth by the company for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Preventative Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
● Supervise Shift Supervisors and all Agency/Company employees. ● Ensure production levels and productivity goals are achieved. ● Maintain daily reports. ● Train and discipline employees as a means for achieving goals. ● Maintain a high level of quality of product being sent to customers. ● Lead daily operations and improvements which include but are not limited to production,
quality, safety, and inventory management. ● Direct all aspects of the warehouse communications to confirm employees understand
their respective role in reaching the business goals. ● Lead cost reduction and continuous improvement initiatives for the warehouse. ● Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records to
decide production requirements. ● Promote a strong work ethic and healthy environment. ● Ensure that Adore Me policies and procedures are implemented and followed. ● Ensure the Adore Me culture is supported and enhanced through leadership.
● Fluent in English - mandatory ● Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, operations management, or similar
● 3+ years preferably in a logistics, warehousing, manufacturing or e-commerce fulfillment center.
● Tech savvy, great with all forms of communication and presenting information to diverse audiences.
● Experience managing an operation of up to 100 employees. ● Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; focus on driving discipline, fast-based
decisions. ● Computer skills including all Microsoft Office & Google applications. ● Results Driven. ● Strong communicator. ● Self-motivated.