• Gather related documentation for customer invoicing, act as final Financial control of invoice accuracy, generate invoices in ERP and send invoices to customers.
• Process system reconciliation for customer shipments and invoice customers for direct shipments.
• Review daily bank activity for payment application in system to customer accounts and provide remittance details, sales journals, and certain documentation to bank for review.
• Send out weekly customer statements and be point of contact for Accounts Receivable inquiries.
• Review and provide weekly reporting of AR Aging highlighting past due accounts for resolution and customer credit compliance.
• Manage Accounts Payable documentation process, organizing approved invoices for payment in SAP Concur and validate three-way match with Purchase Orders and Receipt for payment.
• Organize and report Accounts Payable Aging for weekly payment run and cash requirements.
• Provide daily cash reporting to management on global balances and reconciliation to accounts.
Experience and Requirements:
• Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or related field.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Advanced English Level (Must).
• Efective Communication Skills.