This person will be responsible of generating and modifiying forecast with historical data for baseline trending and working with sales, internal teams, channel partners, coordinating and receiving orders, forecast reporting,with the goal of material availability.
- Demand data entry and management, including direct customer orders and internal material strategies as forecast, Safety stock and others.
- Customer interface, focused on increase and maintain on time delivery.
- Demand planning, analyze demand trends to ensure products are available on time.
- Based on demand determine quantities and items to be built.
- Recovery plans release and follow up.
- Provide input to Planning area in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Colaborate with planning, purchasing and production to communicate changes and optimize on time shipments and inventory turns.
- With the data colected will forecast the cuantities of materials required, for project, supply of products, changes and optimization of on time shipments.
- Other activities assing.
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Business, Administration or engineering degree.
- 3 to 5 years of Demand Planning, supply chain, Planner.
- Analitycal reporting roleproviding support to the organization.
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Oracle or SAP ERP.
- Supply Chain and/or MRP experience.
- Bilingual English-Spanish – 90%.
- Direct Hiring, contract with the company
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Stable job