Goal of this Position
- Coordinating and supporting Request For Quote from current and existing customers by defining cost targets, working closely with procurement team for material availability and pricing, submitting to RFQ
- Service and maintain existing assigned customer base, support new clients.
- Primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers, key liaison between customer and internal teams.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our VS solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account forecast, metrics and goals
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Task of Project Management
- Technical oversight (feasibility review) and sales development according to QA Guidelines
- Manage and oversee internal and external communications between external and internal departments
- Administration of project folders, documents, and information
- Project review, calculation and quoting in accordance with QA guidelines
- Data entry and disposition of customer contracts
- Pre-Calculation of material costs
- Post-Calculation of material costs upon completion of project
- Tracking extra material charges and unforeseen charges needed to complete project
- Creating Pack Slips for customer finished goods
- Initiate ECN’s (internal and external)
- Implementation and Organization Responsibilities
- Organization of Projects and Assignments
- Information Responsibilities
- Maintain overview of all projects including all delivery schedules
- Supports RFQ coordination with VS internal teams.
- Special Responsibilities
- Updating customer on finished goods deliveries after review with Production Planning
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects regarding the production of electronic, precision mechanical and electromechanical assemblies and subassemblies
- 3+ years of experience in project/account management in manufacturing environment
- Preferred degree in business or technical degree, Plus 3+ years or equivalent experience in project/account management, inside sales or customer liaison in electronics, manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate level work experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint applications
- Proven ability to juggle multiple project, while maintaining attention to detail
- Well-spoken and can interface easily with customers and internal support teams