Descripción del Empleo
The IT Support Analyst, is responsible for all IT helpdesk-related activities and reports to the Information Technology Manager (ITM). The NA oversees new user setup, IT-related user issues (software, hardware and IT systems), and new hardware and software setup and installation. The NA is also responsible for creating SOPs related to his/her job duties. The NA uses a helpdesk tracking system to track user requests/needs and to report on his/her progress.
The SLA goal of the NA for IT-related helpdesk requests is as follows:
1) First response within 12 hours and
2) Resolution within 72 hours.
Owns the user system support process, including managing service desk tickets (through helpdesk system) for desktops, laptops, applications, telephone, and audio/visual systems.
- Contacts vendors, arranging for services outside of job scope and maintains vendor relationships.
- Conducts new user training as well as new user account set up in all systems.
- Trains employees on company IT policies/procedures and office software/hardware.
- Maintains/organizes spare parts inventory.
- Initial computer and computer-related systems setup; applications installations/updates.
- Team member on IT projects, as needed.
- Reports higher-level issues to Network Engineers (NE) and/or the ITM.
- Creates and revise SOPs periodically for all aspects of his/her work scope.
- Follow up on issues resolved to ensure that no other problems may arise.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvements in current systems by using tools such as A3 reports.
Reports to IT Manager.
- Level of English advanced.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 Years of experience.
- MC Office advanced.
· Skills, Traits & Competencies: Attention to detail, Multi task, Problem solving, Time management, Motivation.
Specific Measures of Success
One Page Strategic Plan – Meet the established Key Initiatives, Rocks, Measurable Targets/Critical #’s and Quarterly Priorities as established in the OPSP.
Education – Earn Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification within six (6) months after 90-day probationary period. Earn Microsoft Certified System Associate for Windows 7 (MCSA Windows 7) within six (6) months after completing MTA certification.
Case Tracking – Manage issues/requests via a case tracking system that establishes SLAs and completion timelines.