Descripción del Empleo
Asymm helps companies build software and leverage data. We're an engineering firm with global clients and projects in diverse industries, ranging from Real Estate, Fin-tech, Manufacturing, and Consumer Products. Asymm prides itself on rigorous engineering standards, documentation, testing, and award-winning client services.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to adapt to changing project requirements.
- 3+ years of development experience in Python with OOP
- Familiarity with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Experience using machine learning libraries.
- Fluency in Python and past experience with scalable applications written in Python.
- Experience designing and deploying cloud resources; AWS experience preferred.
- Understanding of software development principles such as project architecture, version control (Git), test-driven development, unit testing, etc.
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining machine learning-based services in the cloud, including model and data versioning, containerization, server-less architectures, APIs, continuous integration, and deployment, monitoring and alerts, and debugging and tuning production systems
Technologies and concepts being utilized:
• Spacy-python machine learning library
• NLP-natural language processing
• NER-named entity recognition.
Full time employee