Descripción del Empleo
Duties and functions:
• Troubleshooting of PCBA (SMT components), validate SM rework,
• Understanding of design and quality best practices for plastic injection molding, aluminum casting, tooling design and maintenance, metal stamping, metal finishes (Gold plating, PVD, anodize, ED)
• engineering failure analysis, design of experiments, tooling validation, manufacturing process improvements, generate and implement part rework procedures, documentation management.
• Test finished product and system capabilities, assembly, and installation processes; Generate testing and validation plans for products and execute on them
• Oriented and focused on testing samples of manufacturing process to make sure that it meets the required design specification or quality standards
• Work with internal team to increase customer satisfaction by improving the product quality
• Set and track quality assurance goals
• Monitor the entire production cycle time and perform regular tests to identify potential issues as early possible.
• Work on Root cause analysis and implement CA’s
Experience and requirements
· SMT PCB inspection and troubleshooting
· Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing Tools (certifications is plus)
· At least 3-5 years of experience
· BS in Electronic engineer.
· Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite. Minitab.
· Fluent verbal and written English
· CPK, PIPA’s,8D’s discipline, DOE’s, Reliability test
· ISO 9001-2015
· Analytical skills
· Team working
· English Advanced