Descripción del Empleo
Provides direct support to the Sales Manager in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets. Resolves product related problems and answers questions by telephone, email and fax. Makes outgoing calls to customers to gather information and promote new and existing products sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Researches accounts, identify key players and generates interest
- Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Telephones prospect to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive lead through the sales pipeline
- Researches and resolves customer problems, complaints and questions according to established customer service guidelines and processes
- Gather customer G2 regarding industries, competitors, potential new products and opportunities
- Processes request for literature, shipping information pricing and quotes
- Involves supervisor and/or other people when problems become complex or difficult to solve.
- Advanced level of English
- High school diploma
- Some experience in similar position
- Good communications skills
- Experience with AFS (MRP systems)
- Good computer skills