Descripción del Empleo
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of the accounts payable for the Company, the Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with operational departments for coordination of accounts payable processing through EPICOR.
- Pay vendors timely and accurately, monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks and monitoring recurring payments.
- Enter Purchase Order and General and Administrative Expense Invoices as needed.
- Solve purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation, ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and requesting stop-payments.
- Prepare cash forecast for weekly check run meeting (including wires and ACH Debits) with Controller and other departments as needed to determine weekly disbursements.
- Monthly perform closing processes, financial reporting, internal controls, tax reporting and other accounting initiatives related to the area.
- Manage vendor relationships and respond to invoice and payment queries, with Purchasing and Operations areas and reconcile major vendor statements monthly, as defined.
- Ensure all processes, policies and procedures are clearly defined and fully documented.
Profile & Skills
- Reports to Account supervisor, no subordinates.
- Educational required: High school degree, accounting knowledge.
- Computer Usage; Intermediate/Basic (MC office and application programs)
- 1 to 3 years to experience.
- English: Strong verbal and written abilities required in order to communicate with US Vendors.