Descripción del Empleo
We are looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor to supervise and coordinate daily warehouse activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate volume level with time limits.
Ultimately, you will need to be able to ensure that daily activities meet and exceed daily performance expectations and increase the overall market share of the company.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receipt, identification, dispatch and quality assurance of products
- Measure and report the efficiency of warehouse activities and employee performance
- Organize and carry out inventory maintenance and storage area
- Ensuring accurate shipping and inventory operations
- Identify areas for improvement and establish innovative work practices and procedures, or adapt existing ones
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- management of people in charge
- Know SAP
- Good Office handling
- Shipping knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office domain