Descripción del Empleo
- Ultrasonic welding production processes
- Technical support for thermoplastics and/or thermostable processes within the company
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of internal documentation of processes
- Help in the standardization and deployment of Scientific Molding Principles
- Supports installations in the new molds and new product development processes, along with the requalification or optimization of current molds, and transfer tools
- Serves as a member of the new product development, process improvement, cost savings, acquisition of new equipment and employee training programs.
- Experience should include the use of different engineering resin qualities in sampling and debugging new tools in a custom molding environment.
- Ability to interpret GD&T, part geometry, and recommend design changes that will improve the ability to mold parts with a solid process.
- Familiar with mold construction techniques and different steel variables for tools and be able to recommend mold correction procedures for tool improvement.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts for problem processing and solving.
- 3-year experience in defining and adjusting plastic injection machine process parameters, as well as troubleshooting the injection process.
- Used to work under pressure
- Availability of schedule (to take results and track slopes on weekdays and eventually weekends and night shift)
- Provide high-level technical support for ultrasonic welding production processes, ensuring the continuous operation of machines and to achieve the site KPIs (i.e. quality, volume, cost…).
- Create and maintain ultrasonic welding automation programs and profiles.
- Support factory maintenance personnel with the troubleshooting and repair of process equipment.
- Maintain and improve the process capability of production facilities to ensure quality and productivity.
- Explore process optimization and development opportunities, active participation in implementation.
- Error analysis and determination of its root causes.
LEVEL OF ENGLISH FLUENCY: Advanced
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager.
JOB POSITIONS THAT CAN REPORT DIRECTLY: Engineers, Supervisors, and