Descripción del Empleo
• Distributes work for his department and manages his team to produce products based on information provided by the planners.
• Observe and analyze production problems with the aim of providing solutions to improve methods or use of equipment.
• Analyze the performance of the sector.
• Serves as a member and team leader on the development of new products.
• Initiate, participate in continuous improvement activities and promoting improvements plans in his area.
• Supervise health and safety procedures.
• Communicate daily work crew’s priorities and other matter of interest.
• Implement proper 5’s and health and safety standards.
• Monitor the maintenance plan.
• Trains, coaches and initiates or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
• Additional related tasks.
• Engineering degree minimum.
• 5 years of experience in supervision.
• Strong experience in maquiladora segment.
• Good communication skills.
• Good leadership skills.