Descripción del Empleo
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
• Support the transfer and establishment of QC processes in the new Labs production facility in Tijuana;
• Prepare and optimize product QC inspection specifications and operational documents;
• Perform QC inspection testing of finished products and raw materials, completion of inspection reports, issuance of certificate of approval, etc.;
• Manage and maintain QC inspection instruments and equipment;
• Record, organize and classify monthly material inspection reports;
• Solve general abnormalities;
• Assist in handling and evaluating non-conformities;
• Handling of other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Minimum 2 year QA/QC experience within a manufacturing or medical environment such as IVD, Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries.
• Knowledge and proficiency of MS Office;
• Must be well organized, detail-oriented and able to maintain precise records;