Descripción del Empleo
Data Entry Clerk
The company uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 as it’s ERP system and uses SPS Commerce for EDI communication with trading partners such as Walmart and Tractor Supply.
Job responsibilities include data entry to support the current EDI environment at the company, troubleshooting issues and escalating as needed.
- Data entry of Shipping information (Advance Shipping Notice data) from D365 into SPS so that trading partners are notified of Alpha Guardian Shipments in a timely fashion
- There are more than 120 trading partners and although similar the trading partner requirements at large partners each vary slightly
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Long periods using computer and viewing monitor screens
- Ability to accurately copy and paste data
at least 35 wpm.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment
- Punctuality and reliability are critical for avoiding fines and meeting our targets with these large vendors
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prior data entry experience helpful but not required
High school graduated / Preparatoria
Become an a Specialist on MSD365
Weekly Salary ($3899.00 pesos + law benefits)
Schedules 7-5 / 8-6
Mon - Fri - Weekends off
Better of all "No Calls"